8 Channels Coin/Button Cell Testing Board
5.0Read 22 reviews
The GN-TB type eight-channel button battery test holder is suitable for the performance testing of button batteries with a diameter of less than 25MM, and can detect 1-8 button batteries at the same time. Various button-type batteries within the specification range can be easily put into the holder,
17 people are viewing this right now
The GN-TB type eight-channel button battery test holder is suitable for the performance testing of button batteries with a diameter of less than 25MM, and can detect 1-8 button batteries at the same time. Various button-type batteries within the specification range can be easily put into the holder, and the non-self-locking button can be used to detect whether the battery polarity is connected correctly and determine whether the battery is charged. Finally, the detection of battery performance is realized through the connection with the battery analyzer.
1. BATTERY1, BAT1+/BAT1-, SW1, LED1 correspond to 1 group respectively, 8 groups in total; among them, BAT1+ (red binding post)
It is the positive output of the battery, and BAT1- (black terminal) is the negative output of the battery
2. Insert the battery: place the positive pole of the button battery to be tested upward and the negative pole downward in the annular area, and the area is marked as BATTERY1-8, and confirm that the battery is centered and in good and close contact with the upper and lower pole pieces.
3. Check whether the battery is installed correctly:
Press the corresponding tact switch (SW), the corresponding LED will light up, indicating that the battery has been installed correctly;
If the corresponding LED light does not light up, check whether the battery polarity is installed correctly or judge whether the battery has power.
4. Connecting the battery analyzer: Connect the channel connecting wire of the battery analyzer to the binding post of this clamp, and pay attention to the correct connection of the polarity. Usually, the big red alligator clip at the end of the channel connecting line of the battery analyzer is clamped to the positive output (red binding post) of the corresponding channel, and then the small red alligator clip of the same channel is clamped to the metal part of the large alligator clip of the same channel; black is also the same as The above connection method;
5. After completing the above connections, set the corresponding channel test parameters and start the corresponding channel of the battery analyzer, then it can be used normally;
Technical parameters: After the battery is installed, press the tact switch (SW) LED no display: whether the battery has electricity; whether the red and black alligator clips are short-circuited;
After starting the battery analyzer, the test cannot be performed normally: confirm whether the alligator clip of the corresponding channel is in good contact;
This fixture can be used with two types of connecting cables: the standard cable is not included, if you need a cable, you need to buy it additionally
1. Four-core aviation plug-to-banana connector cable
2. Two pairs of alligator clips turn positive and negative, and a set of banana connector cables